Youlgrave Village Hall would like to offer you the chance to get involved in the annual production of this legendary pantomime through a range of sponsorship opportunities to suit any budget.
By sponsoring our 2016 production of The Swashbuckling adventures of Robinson Crusoe, you will have the opportunity to:
- Reach out to our audiences with your sales messages;
- Build awareness of your business locally;
- Give your staff or clients a good family night out;
- Most of all you will have fun!
Key Facts & Figures
- Youlgrave Village Hall pantomime is now in its 54th continuous year of production, attracting up to 2000 people to the 10 performances in January / February 2016
- The proceeds from the annual pantomime enable us to provide heavily subsidised facilities to local groups who operate for the benefit of the community;
- The pantomime performance lasts for around 2½ hours including a 20 minute interval when light refreshments are available at attractive prices;
- Ticket prices are kept low – £6.50 for Adults and £3.50 for children – to enable families on all budgets to enjoy a local production. The pantomime programme sells for just 70p and we usually sell around 500 copies;
- The pantomime is a traditional family pantomime for all ages. Ticket sales are roughly a 2 : 1 ratio of adults to children. We attract not only individual family groups but usually have a good number of group bookings. The majority of the audience live within 10 miles of Youlgrave;
- Around 70 volunteers are involved in the production each year, providing valuable opportunities for them to develop new skills and the production gives a strong focus to held develop the cohesion of the local community;
- Youlgrave Village Hall is a registered charity which provides the village hall facilities for the local community. We are totally reliant on the income from our own fund raising events and from the hire of the hall.
Performance Sponsorship: This could include:
- Title sponsorship of a specific performance;
- A line credit on every ticket sold for a specific performance;
- A mention in our pantomime in a positive context;
- Acknowledgement in relevant press releases, on-line & off-line media including your company logo on our web-site promotions, printed flyers and posters;
- A one page advertisement / editorial in the programme sold at every performance;
- Four free tickets for your sponsored performance included. Additional tickets at your sponsored performance at a 10% reduction.
We are asking for donations of around £120 for each one of these packages. There are a maximum of 10 packages available.
Character Sponsorship: This could include:
- Sponsorship of a specific character in the pantomime including acknowledgement in relevant press releases, on-line & off-line media including your company logo on our web-site promotions;
- A quarter page advert in the pantomime programme;
- 2 free tickets to your chosen performance. Additional tickets at your chosen performance at a 10% reduction (maximum 4 extra tickets).
We are suggesting donations of £30-50 depending on the prominence of your character. There are maximum of 10 packages available.
If you can’t donate cash but can donate in kind, we’d really love to hear from you. If you can supply free refreshments for the panto, undertake printing for us, own a fabric shop and can donate material to help with costumes, can offer free advertising or you can create free merchandise for us to sell or even raise money for our charity by doing fundraising activities, we can create a unique sponsorship pack for you.
To get involved please contact Mike Baitup on 01629 828 215 or email firstname.lastname@example.org