The Hall is available to hire in whole or part to individuals, businesses, clubs and organisations. It has rooms ideal for birthday parties, classes, concerts, conferences, dances, drama, fund raising events, indoor sports, performances, private functions, public meetings, training courses, wedding receptions, anniversary parties, workshops, etc.
If you would like to discuss what we can offer or view the hall before making a booking contacted us by email at email@example.com
Although our website calendar shows when the hall is available, the situation can change very quickly. We can take your booking over the phone or by using the on-line form below, although your booking will be treated as provisional until we have confirmed availability, have paid a deposit and we issue you with confirmation of your booking in writing.
If you know what date you want to book please read the Terms & Conditions of hire and then either call us on 01629 828 215 or fill in the on-line form below and submit it.
- Main Hall £12 per hour (minimum hire period 2 hours)
- Social Room £5 per hour
- Community Room £5 per hour
Booked time must include sufficient time to set up and clear away after the booking. Youlgrave Village Hall does not charge VAT.
Bookings in the Main Hall where there is potential to disturb hirers elsewhere in the building (e.g. private parties, public events) are required to book the Social Room too.
- Activities in the Community or Social Room that are open to the community (excluding publicly funded organisations) may be charged at a rate of £1 per hour (minimum £3 charge)
- Community, club or group activities in the Village Hall that are open to and advertised to the general public may attract a 50% discount on the room hire charges. This would include clubs, exercise or similar classes and instruction classes. Members Only activities or events, where membership is not freely available, are not eligible.
- Private events from recognised groups / clubs organised by residents of Youlgrave, Middleton by Youlgrave and Alport may attract a 40% discount on their room hire charges.
- Rehearsals for a performance at Youlgrave Village Hall may attract a discount of 50% (no other discounts will apply).
- Booking multiple rooms for an event will qualify for an additional 15% off the total Room hire charges.
- Hire of Social Room storage cupboard: £48 / year
- Use of Stage Lighting / PA facilities: £25 if trained, £45 with support. Bond £100
- Use of Kitchen / Crockery / Glass Ware / Cutlery for an event: £10. No charge is made for the kitchen when used for preparing solely teas & coffees or soft drinks.
- Use of table linen & tea towels: £10
- Good Usage Bond: Bond for parties and other high risk events, £100
- Wekenders: £5 per day and £9 per night. Minimum spend of £120 per 24 hour period of use