The hall is located in the centre of the village, around 2 miles from Bakewell. Internally, up to 210 people can gather safely. The main rooms available are the main hall, the social room, Committee room and the kitchen. Please note we do have limited parking at the hall. We welcome all visitors and have wide doors and a toilet suitable for wheelchair users.
- Accommodates 210 theatre style tiered seating, 190 standing or 110 seated at tables;
- Permanent stage with professional lighting, PA facilities, projection room, piano & hearing loop;
- Fully fitted kitchen including glassware, crockery & cutlery
- Ample seating and tables available
- Showers, disabled access & facilities
- Badminton court, table tennis table, indoor bowls
- Free wifi access
- Accommodates 30 theatre style, 20 boardroom / classroom style, 12-15 exercise class
- Projection screen & piano available
- Access to Kitchen facilities, showers & disabled facilities
- Free wifi access
- Accommodates 26 theatre style, 15 boardroom / classroom style, 8-12 exercise class
- DVD player with screen
- Access (externally) to Kitchen facilities, showers & disabled facilities
There is wheelchair/level access to the main hall, social room and disabled toilets, via the main entrance. Staff / volunteers will gladly assist those patrons who have difficulty directly accessing the Ticket Office. Wheelchair users are accommodated in four spaces, adjacent to ramped emergency exit. Additional seating is provided next to these spaces for a companion.
All of our stairs have handrails. There is no private parking available at the hall.
Patrons who require particular seating arrangements in order to accommodate difficulties they may have in attending performances should contact the promoters Ticket Office. Patrons and their carers/companions are welcome to visit the hall, by arrangement, prior to attending a performance in order to familiarize themselves with the hall’s layout.
Notices advising of the use of strobe lighting effects and pyrotechnic explosives or other similar effects should be displayed in the entrance foyer on the day of the performances concerned and should also be publicised in advance.
The hall is fitted with a hearing aid loop. Performances should take advantage of this facility wherever possible (for loud music concerts these systems may not be suitable).
It is our policy to allow patrons who require assistance a free ticket so that they can bring an essential companion with them at no additional cost, providing the assistance you require as a result of your disability and provided you purchase an applicable full price ticket for yourself for the same performance. Evidence of a registered disability may be required. The Assistant must be able to help the disabled person access the hall and its facilities, remaining with them to ensure their wellbeing and comfort. All tickets are subject to availability at the time of booking.
A complimentary seat space will be made available for the use of guide/assistance dogs.
The hall is licensed under the Licensing Act of 2003 for:
- Performance of plays indoors
- Exhibition of films indoors
- Indoor sporting events
- Performance of live music indoors and outdoors
- Playing of recorded music indoors and outdoors
- Performance of dance indoors and outdoors
- And provision of facilities for making music and dancing